There's a question I want to ask everyone. How many of you made new friendships as a result of being a member in this group, and are there any of you who have developed special friendships? I have many times over!
  • You, Christie LeySusan ScottSherry Kinyon and 24 others like this.
  • 7 hrs · Like · 3
  • Annette Thurgar I've only been in the group for a short time and have made a few Facebook friends (DavidAnthony and Roy). They are lovely people. I really like this community - it's very welcoming and people are interested in the same things as I am. 
    7 hrs · Like · 5
  • Danrin Sikes Nah man all i get are LIKES and often my name mentioned in other replies. Thats about it. Ironic-i feel... Alienated lol
    7 hrs · Like · 4
  • Harish Gurav i have made couple of friends... i am member of this group from last may...! from that day, steve & ej sir.. sepcially.. ej sir.. is my friend.. they clear my doubts and..give guideness.. he is very lovely & i love him...,!
    7 hrs · Like · 2
  • 7 hrs · Like · 2
  • Aman Doda I have only one friend,that is you my bro.
    A good pic For you.what is clean water.
    7 hrs · Like · 4
  • Roy Davies-Turner I have found Annette's posts very interesting. We seem to have the same interests even tough we are on opposite side of the Planet.
    7 hrs · Like · 5
  • David Zimmerman I've made a few n haven't even been a member for very long!
    7 hrs · Like · 3
  • Lori Syfygal Anne I have and it is you and Derrel and your friendship is highly appreciated 😀
    7 hrs · Like · 4
  • Christie Ley I have made wonderful friendships, including one with you Steve. I am most grateful for having been made a part a terrific group of interesting, open minded people.
    3 hrs · Edited · Like · 4
  • Mike George I have made some pretty cool FB friends here.
    3 hrs · Edited · Like · 3
  • 3 hrs · Like · 3
  • Mark Modricker ABSOLUTELY! You among them Steve !!
    3 hrs · Like · 4
  • Gerald Likens i've made a few 
    2 hrs · Like · 6
  • Gary Popelsky This is the best Group of it's type. The people are usually very open and accepting of everyone's experiences and opinions. No doubt this can be directly correlated to the quality of our top Administrator. Thank you Steve and anyone else who works with you, and Thank you to the awesome people in this Group for being so dang interesting! I have learned some much about this topic since joining.
    2 hrs · Like · 5
  • Gerald Likens haven't said this in a good while but HELLYEAH !
    2 hrs · Like · 5
  • 2 hrs · Like · 3
  • Susan Scott I've made a few really good friends...at least I consider them that way....but it's weird...even if I am not friends with most of the members in the group every time I come to group I feel like I'm checking in on my family. Some of my family members I am closer to and some of the other family members we are just getting acquainted. 😀
    1 hr · Like · 6
  • Sherry Kinyon Not enough room to name every one, but i love all the people in this group, never an ugly word towards me, always here to help me, but most of all, Steve, your my best male friend, as when i come to you and you always try to help me figure things out, ...See More
    1 hr · Like · 8
  • Carol Peyton I have
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Lovely Davis Yes yes
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Todd Wood FB in general, yes... 
    57 mins · Like · 2
  • Sandy Interrante Yes, I've found that I have met others who share my views and beliefs. Most importantly, we're all from diverse backgrounds, but respect one another without ridicule or insults. It's also a way to learn as most of the videos presented here are serious.
    51 mins · Like · 3
  • Maggie Timmerman No i am new here ,.I have time though
    49 mins · Like · 5
  • Steve Barone Thanks for some great responses. The Internet and Facebook have really changed things. You can actually make friends and really like someone even though you've never met in person. I value some of these new friendships as much or more than I do many of my normal friendships because I have met some incredible people. For an old school person like me it's pretty crazy though. On the negative side I think you need to be a little reserved as well when meeting people because sometimes they turn out to be someone you are much better off not being friends with.
    36 mins · Like · 6
  • Star Ruth I'am new here too and Welcome to the group Maggie 
    34 mins · Like · 5
  • Maggie Timmerman Thankyou Star. same to you
    30 mins · Like · 2
  • Gerald Likens this is a great group to expand your horizons and explore so many theories in one place.you can get caught up in the reading very easily and to listen to people's stories is just great.i joined this crowd feeling alone in my experiences but have since been able to open up and feel the relief of finally talking about what happened to me.i know i'm among friends and the right people here 
    30 mins · Like · 3
  • Steve Barone Gerald, when I hear something like that it confirms the fact that this group is a good thing. At the end of the day I created it for that very reason because I didn't have anybody to talk to either. It's very rewarding to know some people are getting something out of this. Thank You!
    22 mins · Like · 3
  • Danrin Sikes Well Steve that is so true yet how would we know the actual taste of a BLACK FOREST SUNDAE if we never tried it?? Lol Same goes with making new friends. But hey, if the rumour is gaining potential as others express a negative vibe toward an individual ...See More
    18 mins · Like · 1
  • Sherry Kinyon Steve, you are such an out standing person, this is why we look up to you, you make this group so amazing and i my self, hate to get off here, scared i may miss something, lol, every one in this group are so amazing andi am so glad you started this group, cause like you, i was lost, but not any more, smiles 
    9 mins · Like · 1
  • Noel Chesse More like share online discussions. Some comment, " like", post etc
    3 mins · Like
  • Gerald Likens well i've rather enjoyed the majority here, outside of the occassional douche nozzle.this is the first group like this i joined and it's the only group like this i've joined
    2 mins · Like
  • Maggie Timmerman Like what Gerald?
    1 min · Like
  • Ej O'Reilly Steve I am going to post this thread and the comments,I onl have about 25,000 visitors, somebody might notice it, I will call it UFO in USA!
  • Danrin Sikes I agree deeply with Sherry K. This is an amazing group.
Nicely stated Gov. Christie. Public Service is a tough job.
124,954 Views
At yesterday's Town Hall, a union member and I had a frank and honest discussion about the problem at hand with the pension and health benefit costs here in NJ. Take a look.
Like · Comment · 
Steve Barone and 2 others commented on a post from August 22, 2013.
Like · Comment · 
It was a funny night because I kept getting short clips from different spots around the valley. I’ve said before that UFOs come back to the same place over and over again and it happened again last night as for the third night in a row these things showed up in the northern part of the valley. I also caught and orange object over near Henderson, Nevada which is also a repeat visitor in that location. Therefore, this is just a collection of different clips.
Pay special attention just to the left of the Planet Hollywood sign between the 1:13 and 2:04 mark because I just noticed a real strange white object moving downward and upward at a forty five degree angle and it goes to the exact same spot each time it moves. If you are familiar with Las Vegas, it seems to be on my side of the Rio Hotel, which has the purple and red lights. Amazing!
Video of various UFOs captured in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 25, 2015. It was a funny night because I kept getting short clips from different spots around th...
YOUTUBE.COM
Like · Comment · 
  • Karen Landry That was a great video, tx again Steve!!! Very very interesting stuff you have captured, that is for sure!
    45 mins · Like · 2
  • Steve Barone Karen, I'm taking a much closer look at that particular clip. I don't think it's a reflection because the Rio is not on the strip. It's about a mile west of the strip.
    42 mins · Like · 3
  • Sherry Kinyon Holy crap, you are so right Steve, had to watch this twice, it was really amazing and at the end, that one bright one, took off to the right so fast and the music, it was the best,loved it and sure did enjoy the video, great capture for sure, you sure do rock...
    18 mins · Like · 1
  • Ej O'Reilly
    Write a comment...
A MAMMOTH asteroid capable of wiping out an entire country is on a near-collision course with Earth The 1,000-meter wide monster will hurtle terrifyi(...)
ANONYMOUSMAGS.COM
Like · Comment · 
Who wants to join me?
Unlike · Comment ·